Wiki So Far


           So far, I have been adding information and content to pages already made. I have focused my first efforts into pages I genuinely have an interest in. I have added and updated information to pages such as fashion, with the subtopic of brands, Sports, and politics. I have added content to existing information about topics I felt needed more robust research and information. I also created a whole new subtopic for the politic page, the subtopic is Political Satire: Late Night Television. In this subtopic I explored the importance of American late-night television and its significance in the political realm today. I have also edited and added information within the New Media in Music page. I have also adjusted and modified photos and formats for other pages that were not aligned properly. I have not yet created a whole page, I am still doing research as to what page I can create that will add value to our New Media class, yet also is something that I am genuinely interested in. The challenge is also to not be repetitive, so to not make a page like another page that can simply just be a subtopic for such page.


Political Satire: Late Night Television. In this subtopic I explored the importance of American late-night television and its significance in the political realm today.

Comments

Popular Posts